Between innovation and regulations
- Agility and flexibility are among the central key factors here. With our ERP system APplus, you can easily leave your competitors behind in the highly competitive market.
- At the same time, the strict quality requirements of the industry must be met without exception. With APplus you comply with all regulations up to the complete traceability of the entire manufacturing process.
Would you like to learn more?
Mit nur einem Klick direkt zum APplus-Flyer: E-Mobility
Into the green future with APplus
With APplus, we offer you a powerful ERP software that brings together flexibility and care. Our system is already optimally tailored to the requirements of the industry. APplus offers you
"out of the box" all the functions you need for your business processes.
We are a member of the Federal Association eMobility
We are committed to innovation - As a member of the German eMobility Association, we promote e-mobility as a sustainable and pioneering mobility concept.
Highlights for the e-mobility industry
Interested? We will be happy to advise you.
- Vehicle and special vehicle construction,
- Plant engineering,
- Individual and series production,
Eine ERP-Software, die in der e-Mobility mit
Funktionalität und Flexibilität überzeugt.
ERP software tailored precisely to your needs
- Resistance value,
- Kilowatt hour,
- emission values,
- Maintenance cycles,
- Energy density,
Highest quality standards
In the e-mobility context, quality is the be-all and end-all: after all, the health and, in extreme cases, the lives of users depend on the reliability of the products. Comprehensive traceability of the sometimes complex supply chains is therefore essential.
No matter whether you work with batch or serial number cards: With APplus, you are able to trace critical components at any time. At the push of a button, you have all the information about which components were installed when and where.
Smart service for your customers
- Automated transmission of all relevant information,
- Documentation of times and material consumption,
- Mobile performance records,
- Availability queries and reordering of required components,
- Online and offline use.