User advisory committee
The Asseco Solutions User Advisory Committee is an independent committee of users operating software from Asseco Solutions. Its role is to promote technological improvement and further development of all AssecoSolutions solutions in order to increase the financial benefit of the products for users.
The committee addresses technological and market-relevant trends as well as optimization opportunities for existing applications. It is also a forum for discussing general improvements and processing suggestions and incentives for further development of Asseco software.
The following user company representatives are current members of the Committee:
- Claudio di Marco, Reifenhäuser Software Consulting GmbH & Co. KG
- Marco Birkenkamp, IMS Messsysteme GmbH
- Marc Eisermann, Dillinger Hüttenwerke AG
- Reinhard Teckentrup, Johannes Lübbering GmbH
- Ursula Wallmann, DOLL Fahrzeugbau AG
- Clemens Störk, Atlantic Zeiser GmbH
- Mirco Inger, IngerSon IT Consulting GmbH
- Joachim Fehr, Klöpper-Therm GmbH & Co. KG
- Klaus-Dieter Lassak, Opto Tech Optikmaschinen GmbH
- Thomas Orgelmacher, SKS Metaplast Scheffer-Klute GmbH
- Wolfgang Schwarz, HSM Hohenloher Spezial-Maschinenbau