Everything from a single source
Starting with a requirements definition, continuing to design and technical implementation all the way to employee training.
Play it safe. Don't rely on luck.
A large number of company areas that have to be implemented. More and more customers and suppliers that have to be integrated. More and more cross-department and cross-location business processes that have to be synchronized. Looking at these requirements makes it clear how important it is to plan the implementation of an ERP software down to the last detail. And this is precisely what Asseco provides.
The APplus ERP II software can be implemented reliably and cost-effectively thanks to a simple, tried and tested project implementation methodology. The methodology is marked by a healthy mix of standardized workflows and active inclusion and implementation of customer-specific functions.
Advantages of implementing a project with Asseco
- Asseco experts pay particular attention to ensuring they understand the workflows and structures within your company and discussing areas of potential improvement with you.
- Asseco experts have developed a methodology that relies on standardized workflows when possible and demonstrates potential solutions for customer-specific requirements where necessary. This enables suitable measures to be presented for any project phase transparently and with specific details.
- Together with the customer, Asseco experts create a detailed project plan for the implementation of our ERP software with focal points and milestones, including constant monitoring of costs and deadlines.
- Asseco experts also give you the opportunity to migrate data from old systems, to set up database and application servers and to develop security concepts.
- Moreover, Asseco provides a wide range of training options for entirely different tasks in the ERP program, such as administrators, IT project managers and employees in specialized departments.
The functionality of advanced ERP systems covers an increasing number of business areas in rapid development stages. The potential to optimize cross-departmental and inter-site business processes right through to directly connecting clients and suppliers to the ERP program is always increasing. Consequently, the increase in functionality has led to a sharp rise in the requirement for implementing systems efficiently at client companies and for individual users. As a result, an advanced project implementation methodology is more crucial than ever in successfully implementing ERP.
- Preparation stage
- Project responsibilities
- Implementation stage
- Organizational assistance
Efficient knowledge transfer and qualified employee training are increasingly becoming key factors for successfully using ERP II solutions. Our training program helps you optimally implement the performance potential of APplus into your work area. This is why we provide you with training for various target groups based on real-world applications.
After the go-live, the support team assists you with user questions and in resolving system technology problems. You will find a qualified contact person for every question. There is online access to support from Asseco Solutions in every customer installation, allowing even challenging problem analyses to be carried out directly in the installation at the user’s site. In addition, comprehensive support infrastructure is available to our customers and partners on the Internet.